Ideas elaborates and delivers projects addressing sustainable development of tourism, contributing to the valorisation of territory and business with an extremely operative working methodology: we're not interested in producing piles of paper which lie unread in a cabinet, we like to work with our customers to produce solid results together.
- For the territory: tourism is not an independent economic sectors sufficient unto itself, it is rather a powerful motor for development in other spheres which are inevitably linked, such as crafts, agriculture, food and wine, environmental protection and conservation. After conducting a thorough market analysis, indispensable in optimising the financial resources to be used and in avoiding damaging failures, we plan, with the public administration, the actions necessary to develop tourism in the territory. This is not enough however: to apply the plan in practice, we involve local tourist operators in order to cerate a permanent network of tourist assets and services organised and coordinated together. Applying our consolidated territorial animation methodology, based on the elimination of latent conflicts and or group working, we guide the operators in the constitution of a permanent organisation (association, consortium, etc.) which can proceed alone, with no further financial support from the body public. Once the operator network is constructed and an offer is ready for the market, we support it with assistance, technical support and training, with the mission of selling the tourist products of the territory in the most efficacious manner.
- For business: we assist entrepreneurial activities at both the start-up and growth and development phases. Marketing plans, business plans, technical support, human resource training and tourist service quality systems are all instruments which facilitate the decisions on investment and management by businessmen, as well as improving the degree of satisfaction of tourist with the services provided by the company. Finally, we handle promotion and marketing activities, assuring, thanks to collaboration with our partners, the realisation of the operative marketing instruments best suited to the current tourist market, from simple brochures to the more complete web-marketing instruments.
- articulated by project: prior definition of objectives and mission, timing, costs and methodologies
- flexible: identification of the working group on the basis of the typology and entity of consultancy required
- transparent: the principal knows the composition of the working group and the main experience of each professional beforehand
The project manager is the customer's contact and guarantor of the results.